DevResources allows you to seperate your development resources from release assets without having to try and find them all thought the project. Simply create a DevResources folder anywhere in your project, drag and drop your files in and use it the same way you would use Resources .Load(…) normally.
• Allows multiple DevResoruces folders throughout the project.
• Works across all platforms when creating a development build.
• Built in cache to speed up loading files in the editor.
• Strips out assets on release builds.
• Full source available.
• Matching API to UnityEngine.Resources